1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) checks and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Elkhorn Animal Hospital understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we'll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: https://www.carecredit.com/go/...
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6 Months on any services $200 or more.
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites . . .
The following is a list of organizations that provide financial assistance in times of need, visit their website to see if you qualify and meet their criteria.
- Angels for Animals angels4animals.org
- Brown Dog Foundation browndogfoundation.org
- Canine Cancer Awareness caninecancerawareness.org
- Cats in Crisis catsincrisis.org
- Fairy Dog Parents fairydogparents.com
- Paws 4 a Cure paws4acure.org
- Red Rover redrover.org
- The Magic Bullet Fund themagicbulletfund.org
- The Mosby Foundation themosbyfoundation.org
- In Memory of Magic IMOM.org
- ASPCA aspca.org
- American Humane Society americanhumane.org
- Best Friends Animal Society bestfriends.org